XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer Review – XYZprinting is a comparatively new and innovative company that was founded in the year 2013. It has previously released numerous 3D printers in the market. The Company is dedicated to manufacturing economical devices to the customer marketplace as well as for the industries present globally. XYZprinting has been concentrated on customer experience with each of their device they have conveyed to the marketplace. Their emphasis on improvement has placed them in a decent position to strive in the 3D printer marketplace.
One of the recently launched 3D printers of the Company is XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer. This particular printer has also obtained the CES 2014 Choice Award. Accredited with being the best comprehensible and reasonable 3D printer. All the persons who are fascinated by a desktop 3D printer must consider XYZprinting’s latest version i.e. the XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer.
Features of XYZprinting 3d printer
The XYZ 3d printer is very easy to set up and hence the user can begin the printing process immediately. The features of XYZ 3D printer are as follows:
- This 3d printer has (5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9) inches maximum build dimensions.
- It lets the user build 3D models with.STL as well as XYZ files.
- There is an Auto-filling filament also present.
- This 3D printer supports the simplified use features.
- It also uses recyclable PLA plastic for an ecologically friendly construction of objects.
- There is one press-and-release extruder that builds objects of a permanent cross-sectional shape.
- It provides simple procedural steps and does not even require long adjustments.
Advantages of XYZ 3d printer
Following are some advantages of this 3D printer:
- The XYZ printing Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer works very pleasantly as a 3D printer. It also looks like as a 3D scanner that is truly entertaining to use.
- It is quite appropriate to use the scanner for novice users that are not aware of CAD (computer-aided design) programs as well as the digital 3D files.
- This 3D printer has a huge print podium in contrast to other 3D printers.
- The XYZ 3d printer is also capable of creating larger objects also.
- With this 3D printer, there is no such requirement of adjustment or assembly. It is quite easy to set up this printer.
- Reasonably priced available in the market.
- It is trustworthy and very easy to use either by an expert or a beginner.
- A user can find a digital display monitor on the front side of the AiO. One side of the display screen also displays the quantity of filament that is left on the coil of the printer.
- The swapping of the filament is tremendously easy as of the cartridge feature.
- You can also find a range of filament shades available that allows the users to print numerous variants of their desired prototypes.
Below are some disadvantages of the XYZ 3D printer:
- The Da Vinci Jr 3D Printer uses trademarked filament cartridges. So, the users of the printers can only use those filaments manufactured by the XYZprinting Company.
- The cartridges used in this 3D printer are more costly than similar filament spools that are easily accessible in the market.
- The printing podium of the printer is hard to access. This makes it tougher to clean also.
- The platform of this 3D printer is not detachable as compared to the other brands of printers whose platform can be separate.
- The filament cartridges of the XYZ 3d printer cannot interchanged throughout a job. So, the customers should be sure that they have adequate filament for their subsequent job.
- This 3D printer can simply print in 1 color in a single task.
In the end, it can be concluded that the XYZ printing Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer is an outstanding device as related to its price. You will be fascinated with its accurateness and also functionality.It is the best machine for a buyer who wants to get renowned in the industry of 3D printing. The printing quality of this printer is perfect for daily prints as well as for simple prototyping.Absolute Beginner’s Introduction to 3D printing At Home (Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Printer)https://youtu.be/OOsVxiyBJ0U