XYZprinting is a moderately new company established in the year 2013. However, it has previously released numerous 3D printers in the public. The company is dedicated to producing economic goods to the customer marketplace and industries at the international level. Also, Their emphasis on modernization has placed them in a decent position to participate in the market segment of the 3D printer. It has been creating and developing 3D printers for commercial as well as private use.
In the year 2014, XYZprinting got acknowledgment by the Tom’s Guide Readers’ Award for their contribution to the 3D printing business. The company’s latest launched 3D printer is XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro. For this printer, the company also acquired the CES 2014 Editors’ Award. This 3D printer accredited with being the best accessible and also a reasonable 3D printer. All the persons who are concerned to buy a desktop 3D printer must consider the XYZprinting’s latest 3D printer.
What is XYZPrinting da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer
What is the best choice for the low-cost filament, large print capacity, and also above average print quality? XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 3D printeris the best solution. It is very convenient to use due to its smart functionalities. In addition, it works straight from the box with its plug and plays feature. For first time use, there is very little installation and also calibration needed.
The starter kit includes free filament and also a free 3D gallery for download to help you get started. This is for anyone who wants to engage in fun, education, and also a business. If you are still wondering whether you use PLA or ABS filament, XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 3D printer is versatile enough to accommodate both. Also, This is a filament holder for large filament spools like 1.6 and 2.0-kilogram types.
|XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer||
Specification of XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro
Product Dimension (WxDxH)
46.8 x 51 x 55.8 cm
Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns)
Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns)
Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns)
Ultra-Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
Maximum Build Volume (WxDxH)
20 x 20 x 20 cm
FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Head (WxDxH)
|Single Nozzle||0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter (WxDxH)||1.75 mm (WxDxH)|
|Filament Material||ABS / PLA|
2.6” FSTN LCM (WxDxH)
.stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
|OS Support||Windows XP (.Net 4.0 required) and Windows 7 above (for PC)
Mac OSX 10.8 above-bit (for Mac)
Note: Standard VGA driver on the operating system,
or a graphics card doesn’t support
OpenGL 2.1, may cause an unknown error in XYZware.
Requirements (for PC/Mac)
X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 2GB+ DRAM (for PC)
X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 2GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
Features of XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro
The following are some features of this XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D printer:
- There is an open-source filament in this 3D printer that permits the third party 1.75mm ABS as well as PLA filaments.
- There is a new aluminum printing cradle which benefits in more smooth heat scattering as compared to the general cut-glass print cradle permits.
- XYZprinting has obstruction-free devices and also handles that safeguard that every print is flawlessly adjusted.
- The user will get a Wi-Fi Connectivity option that allows him/her to directly send the prints of the objects from the Windows PC or Mac computer.
- It also packs together with great software that allows you to modify the several printer settings related to the speed, print sustenance, and also a withdrawal.
- The scanning stage is situated just underneath the printing podium and can also scan products of maximum dimensions of 6 x 6 x 6 inches.
- Windows and Mac computers allow to wirelessly sending print jobs when connected to home network.
Pros of da Vinci 3d printer
- The da Vinci 3d printer is a good choice for 3D printing fans that want to have a multipurpose comprehensible experience.
- It is the comparatively low-cost printer and comprises of a 3D scanner also. The scanner is particularly good for a user who does not have 3D modeling abilities.
- This 3D printer comes in assembly form and can also be adjusted after taking out of the box.
- The da Vinci 3d printer is trustworthy and also a user-friendly device.
- The user will find a digital screen on the front side of the XYZ Printing da Vinci 1.0 Pro. A part of this screen displays the quantity of filament left behind on the coil.
- Due to the above benefit, the replacement of the filament also becomes quite.
- Also, there is a diversity of filament colors that are available to print numerous variants of the user’s desired models.
Cons of da Vinci 3d printer
- This 3D printer uses trademarked filament containers. So, the consumers can only use filament manufactured by XYZprinting. Therefore, the users have to buy those expensive cartridges.
- The printing stage is tough to access and this also results in difficulty to clean the printer.
- Prints at the smallest layer height often did not work
- The platform is not detachable as compared to the other 3D printers available in the market.
- The filament containers cannot be interchanged throughout a job. So, the users need to be assured that they have sufficient filament for their subsequent job.
- This 3D printer also can merely print in 1 color in a solitary job. So people, who want to print in different colors, must not consider this printer as it has a single extruder.
Finally, the da Vinci 3d printer is the best economical 3D printer as it easily well-matched to any kind of skill level. This printer can do self-adjusting, self-cleaning and can print superior objects very rapidly. he XYZ Printing software 3D design is required in order to enable printing and this can be freely downloaded from the XYZ website at the same time as the models. The XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro is the impeccable choice for the novice as well as professional users. We got a few prints out of it and evaluated them but we would strongly caution against selecting this model.