XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer Review – XYZprinting is a moderately new company that was established in the year 2013. However,it has previously released numerous 3D printers in the public. The company is dedicated to producing economic goods to the customer marketplace and industries at the international level. They always concentrated on the consumer experience with each of their launched product. Their emphasis on modernization has placed them in a decent position to participate in the market segment of the 3D printer. It has been creating and developing 3D printers for commercial as well as private use.
In the year 2014, XYZprinting got acknowledgement by the Tom’s Guide Readers’ Award for their contribution in the 3D printing business. The company’s latest launched 3D printer is XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro. For this printer, the company also acquired the CES 2014 Editors’ Award. This 3D printer was accredited with being the best accessible and reasonable 3D printer. All the persons who are concerned to buy a desktop 3D printer must consider the XYZprinting’s latest 3D printer.
Features of XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro
The following are some features of this 3D printer:
- There is an open source filament in this 3D printer that permits the third party 1.75mm ABS as well as PLA filaments.
- There is a new aluminium printing cradle which benefits in more smooth heat scattering as compared to the general cut-glass print cradle permits.
- It has a new inventive adjustment system which is newly designed. There are obstruction-free devices and handles that safeguard that every print is flawlessly adjusted.
- The user will get a Wi-Fi Connectivity option that allows him/her to directly send the prints of the objects from the Windows PC or Mac computer.
- It also packs together with great software that allows you to modify the several printer settings related to the speed, print sustenance and withdrawal.
- The scanning stage is situated just underneath the printing podium and can also scan products of maximum dimensions of 6 x 6 x 6 inches.
Pros of da Vinci 3d printer
- The da Vinci 3d printer is a good choice for 3D printing fans that want to have a multipurpose comprehensible experience.
- It is the comparatively low-cost printer and comprises of a 3D scanner also. The scanner is particularly good for a user who does not have 3D modelling abilities.
- This 3D printer comes in assembly form and can be adjusted after taking out of the box.
- This 3D printer devices a huge print podium in contrast to the other desktop 3D printers. This makes this 3D printer proficient of printing bigger object.
- The da Vinci 3d printer is the trustworthy and user-friendly device.
- The user will find a digital screen on the front side of the XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro. A part of this screen displays the quantity of filament left behind on the coil.
- Due to the above benefit, the replacement of the filament also becomes quite.
- There is a diversity of filament colours that are available to print numerous variants of the user’s desired models.
Cons of da Vinci 3d printer
- This 3D printer uses trademarked filament containers. So, the consumers can only use filament manufactured by XYZprinting. Therefore, the users have to buy those expensive cartridges.
- The printing stage is tough to access and this also results in difficulty to clean the printer.
- The platform is not detachable as compared to the other 3D printers available in the market.
- The filament containers cannot be interchanged throughout a job. So, the users need to be assured that they have sufficient filament for their subsequent job.
- This 3D printer can merely print in 1 colour in a solitary job. So people, who want to print in different colours, must not consider this printer as it has the single extruder.
The da Vinci 3d printer is a best economical 3D printer as it easily well-matched to any kind of skill level. This printer can do self-adjusting, self-cleaning and can print superior objects very rapidly. The XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro is the impeccable choice for the novice as well as professional users.