Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer Review – If any person who wants to take his/her thoughts as well as designs from a simple paper to the subsequent level of printing, then Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer is the perfect solution. This 3D printer is very easy to assemble as compared to the kit-based 3D printer that needs some level of awareness, skill and time. A Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer can be effortlessly assembled with the help of only 6 screws. After this, it is very easy to begin the printing once you assembled the printer.
This 3D printer has the capability to print with any kind of 3D filament. The price of this printer is less expensive to the kit based printers. It is one of the easiest and least costly ways to connect to the 3D printing rebellion. A person must select this 3d printer to enhance the inventive and ingenious skill of doing the printing.
Features of Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer
The features of this 3D printer are stated below:
- This 3D printer comprises of 2 GB size of smallest memory card that includes various printable 3D designs.
- There is a sample of a PLA filament also, so the user can print immediately after the assembling of the printer.
- There is one heated plate that permits for high-consistency printing of gentle cooling materials, for example, ABS.
- It is well compatible with the software, like Cura, Simplify 3D or Repetier software.
- With the printer, an extended user’s guidebook with all the details is provided to the user. It explains the step-by-step assembly process as well as the usage guidelines.
- The user just needs to tighten up only 6 screws and might begin the printing in next ten minutes.
Benefits of using Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer
- Start Quick Printing
This 3D printer is quite different from other DIY (Do it yourself) kits that are available on the market. The printer comes nearly completely assembled. It just needs 4 screws to lock the frame to its surface and 2 bolts to attach the fiber box. Moreover, the printer also has a sample PLA (Polylactic acid) filament as well as a memory card along with the sample 3D designs. All this helps the user in the quick starting of the printing process.
- Software Compatibility of the printer
The Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer has the capability to use both types of software i.e. open-source as well as commercial. For example Cura, Simplify 3D, etc. It is also compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Large size printing
Owing to the large 8 x 8 inches manufacturing plate and huge 7 inches upright spacing leads to the larger print size and more difficult designs of the objects.
- Heated Manufacturing Plate
Due to the presence of the heated manufacturing plate in the printer, you can also print deliberate cooling resources, for example, ABS, amended ABS, PLA, and PLA fusions.
- Memory Card Slot
This 3D printer comprises of a 2GB micro memory card along with the sample of 3D designs that a user can use while printing. In this card, the user can store various files that help in 3D printing designing and this also diminishes the need to connect any software through the internet at the time of the printing process.
- Period of Warranty service
The Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer‘s manufacturers provide one year warranty on the replacement of the device. It also offers a 30-day cash back assurance also. According to the policy of the company, if the product does not meet the requirements of the user, then he/she can return the device and get their refund.
- Excellent Quality Print at a Reasonable Price
The 3D printer’s bleak design and inflexible quality control principles always provide high-quality objects at reasonable rates.
- Friendly Service and Support
The manufacturers of the printer offer friendly service and support once the user buys their product. They have a team of responsive and experienced experts that are always available to sort out the issues of their customers, even before and afterward the deal. It also provides useful suggestions to the users to make the best use of the printers.