Flashforge Dreamer 3d Printer Review – Armed with high-end attributes Flashforge 3D Printer has got the show on the road which can probably give a cut-throat competition to other available 3D Printer in the market. The best-rated features are user- friendly. HD touchscreen of about 3.5 inches with inbuilt Wi-Fi. Flash forge Dreamer Printer is packaged with plastic/alloy frame which is supported by slic3r and skein forge slicing. Printer’s software is compatible with Windows XP 7, 8, MAC OS, but not with Linux.
The add-ons are USB cable, tool kits particularly for the 3D printer, two spools of filament and 4GB SD card. Genres of filaments that are compatible with the system include PLA, PVA, and ABS. One should be able to see the majority of the parts of the printer because of the setup of the interior design of the printer.
Now, let’s have a look at some exclusive features:
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, Nylon and more
- Works smoothly with the software for Flash Print.
- Inbuilt 4GB internal storage.
Advantages of Flashforge Dreamer 3d Printer
What makes a Flashforge Dreamer 3D printer worth buying? Let’s discuss it briefly:
- Dual extruder 3D printing: This printer is a two-edged sword with which you can assign each intruder different job because it is armed with the dual extruder which facilitates you to alter the filaments. There is no need to break off the spool after each print. The distinguishing feature is that allows you to print in two different colors or set a print using both the filaments which is appropriate for files that need the support structure.
- Fully enclosed printing chamber: The 3D printer is harbored by a high-tech, impeccable, plastic-alloy body for which every customer would drain out his money. Printing chamber is fully sheltered which resists intrusion in temperature by adverse outside environment.
- SD and Wi-Fi connectivity: The salutary feature of wireless connectivity makes this 3D Printer stand in a crowd. Wondering how? Without any USB Cable, Inbuilt 4GB SD Card and WI-FI connectivity helps you to transfer data.
- HD touchscreen display: Just like the touch screen phones have ignited a boom in mobile phones marked this feature of the 3D printer will make consumers weak in their knees. The size of the HD Screen is 3.5 inches which are compatible with many languages.
- Dreamer filament compatibility: Want to have amazing PLA prints? Here we go. All you need to do is to remove to top lid and open the front panel. However for ABS prints, fans should be turned off besides tightly closing the panels and doors. Dreamer can also give you the print of PVA support Filament which can be removed from the part post printing. Just make sure to add water to avoid any adverse effects.
Disadvantages of Flashforge Dreamer 3d Printer
- Closed source design: One of the drawbacks of the dreamer is that it is integrated into a ‘closed source design’. Hence, its users are devoid of making any changes in the design according to their preferences. If they do so, their warranty shall become void.
- Noisy: The 3D printer is very noisy when it is being used.
- Jamming of filament: Sometimes, though this could happen with any high-tech printer, the filament of 3D printer gets jammed in the head of the machine, which can be very irritating. But as they say, with good comes the bad, so one can bear with this drawback.
- Lack of further software compatibility: The probability of further software compatibility is very less. Else overall the flash forge software is up to the mark.
- Setting a process can be tricky: Though this high-tech printer has a manual guide but it is a little difficult to understand a setting up process.
- Sticking of abs filament with plate: This hurdle can be fixed by using glue or a little bit tempering.
After analyzing the above-mentioned pros and cons, the Flashforge Dreamer 3d Printer wins the battle despite having a couple of cons. It has been upheld as the third best highest rated 3D Printer available in the market. The amazing features like Wi-Fi connectivity and 4GB SD Card, touchscreen displayed makes it an asset which is worth investing. Resolution in print quality will pleasantly surprise anyone. Multicolored printing will bring life into any print, add colors to any object whether building, car or nature’s view. So no one can certainly go back to a single extruder-based printer.